Here are the items you need to have a successful wirelessly connected tablet PC.
A computer with a digitizer. Some examples include:
A way to wirelessly stream your video signal.
- Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter
- Any other Miracast supported adapter, including a Roku streaming stick or Amazon Fire TV.
- If you have an Apple TV you can use AirParrot to mirror your computer screen to your projector
Programs I love
- FluidMath is awesome for quickly showing graph manipulations.
- Desmos is such a great graphing program.
- Geogebra is a great Algebra/Geometry drawing utility.
- PenAttention is a useful piece of software which highlights the location of your stylus for pointing out information on a screen.
Is there something I am missing? Do you have any questions or comments? Leave a comment below.